Activities & Research Topics
In order to achieve its overarching mission, JSAM conducts the following activities:
- The Journal of JSAM is edited and published 6 times per year and many other publications, including handbooks are produced.
- JSAM organizes, supports, co-sponsors and hosts several meetings and symposia in its effort to provide opportunities to exchange ideas and information on agricultural machinery and related topics.
- JSAM supports young researchers through Acty 21 and other activities.
- Bioenergy and Renewable Energy (RE)
- Biological Engineering (BE)
- Biomechatronics and Robotics (BR)
- Food and Processing Engineering (FE)
- Food Safety (FS)
- Information and Electrical Technology (IE)
- Power and Machinery (PM)
- Precision Agriculture (PA)
- Sensor Technology (ST)
- Structure and Environmental Technology (ET)
- Systems Engineering (SE)
- Waste Management (WM)
(Based on a sampling of Conference topics ISMAB2010, Fukuoka, Japan)